As our Assistant Manager, you’ll be dedicated to support management in all aspects of running and developing our business. Driving self-storage, merchandise and insurance sales, you’ll be a real people person with a self-starting ‘can do’ attitude, who’s determined to make a real difference. With full training provided from the start, you’ll be eager to learn new skills and be flexible in your approach to working hours.
- Provide the highest standards of customer service, in person, via email or phone
- Responsible for maximising sales at every opportunity, to achieve and exceed targets
- Prioritise tasks and problem solve, whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Assist local marketing, compliance and recruitment where necessary
- General database administration, processing payments, invoicing and ordering
- Assist staff coaching and development
- Ensure high standards of onsite cleanliness, security, policies and procedures
- Career development opportunities to management level
Having gained management experience at a similar level in consumer sales and or retail management sectors, you’ll be enthusiastic, motivated and confident. You’ll need to be able to take initiative with a ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude and be capable of working independently or as a team player. You’ll possess strong selling, communication, administration and IT skills, including MS Windows. You’ll also have a professional appearance, live within 30 minutes travelling time of our facility and hold a full driving licence with your own car. Ideally, you’ll have previous experience of working in a small business and/or self storage.
In this role, you’ll be required to work full time equivalent including every other Saturday, sharing cover during our office hours as follows;
9.00am – 1.00pm
We’ll be in touch if we’re interested in discussing the position with you further.